- Roslin Nutrition has had the ability to manufacture trial feed for over 20 years. During this period, we have perfected
a process whereby we can accurately produce feed to a very high standard of
homogeneity achieving CV’s of between 5-7%.
- Small batch sizes of 200, 600 and 1100kg are the most common quantities of trial feed manufactured.
- Grab samples are taken from each 20kg bag, these are placed in a small mixer and mixed for 3 minutes. Sub samples are taken from
the composite mix, some are retained within the feed mill and others will be sent for test product recovery and proximate analysis.
- Feed for studies is enclosed in 2ply brown paper bags, each bag is individually weighed (20kg), this weight is written on the
- Each bag of feed is identified with a coloured label which refers to the treatment number, this enables the staff on farm to
easily place the correct treated feed at the appropriate pen.
- We also offer a feed manufacturing service to companies who wish to undertake product recovery and stability testing of a
product. We can collect samples of feed at multiple locations throughout the manufacturing process.
- We can produce feed through the pellet press at different temperatures within a range from 60oC to 80oC. Samples of feed, pre and post, pelleting are taken to allow analysis of the effect of temperature on active ingredients included in the complete feed.
Good reasons to feel reassured
We Help Make Your Concepts A Reality
DENIS CARPENTER, INNOVOTEC
"Innovotec has worked very closely with Roslin Nutrition on a number of research projects.
We find the depth of knowledge and capability within the team at Roslin Nutrition to be exceptional and look forward to collaborating with them on many exciting projects into the future"
This is some text inside of a div block.